Booking a tour with Salva Fauna, you are accepting the following terms.
- Your booking is confirmed only once the deposit of 50% is received and the written confirmation is sent by Salva Fauna by email. The payment for the deposit can be made by bank transfer. The remaining balance can be paid in advance by bank transfer, or in cash at the very beginning of the tour.
- When booking with Salva Fauna, you accept the hazards involved in exploring remote areas and engaging in potentially dangerous activities.You must be covered by travel insurance for the duration of the tour and all activities undertaken in case of baggage damage or loss, photography equipment damage or loss, personal possessions damage or loss, any other unforeseen expense. You must also be covered in case of flight delay or flight cancellation, trip cancellation, medical emergency, injury and death. By booking with Salva Fauna, you acknowledge that Salva Fauna cannot be held responsible for any of the situations listed above.
- When booking with Salva Fauna, you opt-in to its newsletter, but your information will never be shared with a third party. We respect your privacy.
- Cancellation are effective only on receipt of a written notification.
- The 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- Should Salva Fauna cancel a tour for any reason, the full amount of the tour will be refunded by bank transfer. However, Salva Fauna cannot be held responsible for any further amount.
DURING THE TOUR
- Any inappropriate behavior towards the animals will cause the participant to leave the tour without any refund. Visit our page RESPECT for more details on the ethics we follow. Salva Fauna will have no further liability to the participant involved.
- Any inappropriate behavior towards other participants or the photography guide will also cause the participant to leave the tour without any refund. Salva Fauna will have no further liability to the participant involved.
- Salva Fauna reserves the right to change the itinerary, the accommodation or the photography guide in case of unexpected events beyond its control. Any significant change will be shared with you as early as possible.
- Salva Fauna only acts as an intermediary for the contracted suppliers providing transport, accommodation and food. Salva Fauna cannot be held responsible for any situation related to the service provided by its suppliers.